Friday, November 4, 2011

The Giant Returns

New Season, new changes, and Perhaps More Consistency


Hello my many fans in cyberspace...or the 12 of you followed this blog for a few few months.




First off, I want to apologize for my extended hiatus.  I had to finish a couple of other projects, and this blog just fell by the wayside.  It was unprofessional, lazy, and entirely my fault.  I apologize.  





Second off, that can't be right, soooo,  "B!" It is my intention to make this blog a biweekly.  So I'll be writing in it twice a week. OW!  Sorry, I just got slapped by Webster and remembered that biweekly means every other week. OW!  That was Oxford, and apparently, it means both.  So, I mean every 2 weeks there should be a new "column"-like blog. 




Three - I am going to have to back off the reviews of books that I've never read (but that everyone else has).  I just can't get through a classic book every month, while trying to read several other books at the same time.  Those reviews will still appear, but they're not going to be consistent.  Sorry.


Finally, the blog will appear on over the weekend (Fridays through Saturdays).  So if you check this out on Mondays there will be nice shiny blog post.


That's all the news that is fit to print. 

Hope you'll keep reading.

The Giant
(Giant?  Seriously, I'm not even that big)

No comments:

Post a Comment